INTERNATIONAL METALS & MINERALS INDUSTRY AGENDAE-BROCHURE EXPO LAYOUT PACKAGES
- Rise in infrastructure development and automotive production driving growth in the sector
- Power and cement industries also aiding growth in the metals and mining sector Competitive advantage
- India holds a fair advantage in cost of production and conversion costs in steel and alumina
- Its strategic location enables convenient
- exports to developed as well as the fast-developing Asian markets
- India produces 95 minerals– 4 fuel-related
- minerals, 10 metallic minerals, 23 non-metallic
- minerals, 3 atomic minerals and 55 minor minerals (including building and other minerals).
100% FDI allowed in the mining sector and exploration of metal and non- metal ores under the Automatic Route Under the Union Budget 2018-19, the The government added a surcharge of 10 percent on aggregate duties of customs on imported goods to strengthen the domestic industry.
About Tefla's ( www.teflas.com )
Tefla's has been one of India's distinctive players within the gambit of conferences, exhibitions and awards. Having catered to niche industry segments through an array of focused initiatives, Tefla's has played a pivotal role in expanding the knowledge sphere and networking landscape for the national as well as international industrial congregation.
With an array of focused services and specialized curations, Tefla's not only caters to the entire gambit of events, but has also conceptualized a blend of legacy event IPs.